Re: 3.12 features: better integration with Facebook and Windows Live

A warning about Outlook.com's IMAP support.  It's a bare-boned implementation of IMAP 4 with no support for IDLE or UIDPLUS.  In addition, I discovered (and reported) that the EXPUNGE command will freeze all connections for that account 10s - 15s.  It's not pretty at the moment.

-- Jim