Re: git.gnome.org changes and new doap file requirements

On  3.8.2014 at 10:45 AM Carlos Soriano Sánchez wrote:
Hi,
Thanks a lot for this, now we can point newcommers to git.gnome.org
<http://git.gnome.org> to take a look on apps in some specific
programming language.
I spotted an error though, trying to order the column Owner breaks the
style and it doesn't order, so we can see programs in the same
programming language consecutively (not sure what to do with apps with
multiple languages though)

Indeed.
I wanted to be precise and listed 'Shell Command Language' and 'M4'.
Now that I see how the Owner row breaks the layout, I'm hesitating
whether we want to list them, because presumably every GNOME project
uses the Autotools which include them.

Kind regards

Sven