Re: git.gnome.org changes and new doap file requirements

On Sun, 2014-08-03 at 11:14 +0200, scl wrote:
Indeed.
I wanted to be precise and listed 'Shell Command Language' and 'M4'.
Now that I see how the Owner row breaks the layout, I'm hesitating
whether we want to list them, because presumably every GNOME project
uses the Autotools which include them.

Kind regards

Sven

This is too much detail; you should just list the languages that are
used for a substantial part of the source code of your project, not the
build system.