Setting up a liaison with a hardware manufacturer

The computers coming out for 2014-2015 are going to be dual boot Android and Windows. Drivers for graphics cards, UEFI, and secret drivers may become less secret. With a little tweaking, an a droid driver can become a Linux or BSD driver.

We already know that we can subset the software we need for desktop, for development, or for server.
The future looks very bright for Windows alternatives.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android