Re: Coordination for developer documentations

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
On 6 March 2014 10:07, Christoph Reiter <reiter christoph gmail com> wrote:
Since it wasn't mentioned so far; outside of gnome.org, on the Python
side of things, there exists the GTK+ 3 tutorial [0] maintained by
Sebastian Pölsterl (accepts pull requests, but isn't actively working
on it [1]) and the gi api reference [2], which I actively maintain.

I have been using these recently and am very keen to see them on
developer.gnome.org. There is a developer experience hackfest[3]
coming up at the end of April which would be a perfect time to make
that happen, is there any chance that you could make it?

Sorry, can't make it, but I'm willing to help in that regard. I can
write up a project status/roadmap if that helps.

There doesn't seem to be a dedicated IRC channel, so I'm idling in
#docs-devel now

At the moment, we use #docs for everything.

OK, thanks.