Re: GSOC - Four-in-a-row Four-in-a-row AI (mentors: MichaelCatanzaro)

On Wed, 2014-03-05 at 20:15 +0000, João Martins wrote:
Hi
I saw "Four-in-a-row For-in-a-row Al" in gnome GSOC ideas list and i
thinks this is a challenging and interesting idea , want to know if is
possible i participe in this project?

Hey João,

You'll notice on the ideas page, there is a tag [No longer taking
applicants] next to that project. I already have several students
interested in a GNOME Games internship and I can't take any more. Sorry.

But there are lots of other interesting project ideas on that page. Hope
you find another one that interests you!

Michael