System services & jhbuild

Hi everyone,

As many of you who use jhbuild regularly already know, system services
(NetworkManager, ModemManager, geoclue etc) do not actually work when
installed in custom prefixes as normal user. These services require to
be installed on system to work.

The result is that typically people either end up wasting their system
resources and time building stuff that they won't have any use at all
for, or putting these components in their skip list permanently.

Unless someone has plans on fixing this (somehow) soon, I would
suggest we either kick out all system services from jhbuild all
together or at least remove them from dependency list of other
modules.

--
Regards,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)