Re: Developer Docs Roadmap [was Re: Glade release to include GtkHeaderBar?]

Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
It is worth looking into sharing solutions with other projects. But most
projects seem to do what we've done: home-brew a solution that fits
exactly their needs. Hard to share that.

In that case, I've got some mockups in the works for a new site:

https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-web/tree/master/developer.gnome.org/new

They're not complete yet, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to
work on them in the next week, so I thought I'd throw them out there.
NOTES contains some, well, notes.

Allan