Re: Giving up maintenership of my modules

Giovanni Campagna <giocampagna92 gmail com> wrote:
As some of you know, I'm starting a new experience at university this fall,
and I've come to the realization that the amount of work required is quite
different that what was at my previous institution.
Therefore, I am afraid I will not be able to commit enough time to GNOME
this year, and I will not be able to fullfil my duties as maintainer,

Thanks for all your amazing work, Giovanni. It's always a pleasure. I
hope that you will be able to be more involved again after the
masters.

Best of luck!

Allan