Re: A dock

On Sat, 2015-04-04 at 19:45 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
Leaving tablets aside, I honestly don't see the difference between the
desktop and laptop use cases. You can access the overview using the
Super/Windows/Command key on your keyboard, or using the hot corner at
the top-left. You can also use the Super + Tab key to get a list of
running applications and switch between them, or between every window.

I think it would make a lot of sense on a tablet. But on normal
computers, it would just get in the way. I use GNOME because there are
no distracting annoyances: just the black bar at the top of the screen.
If I want to see my favorite apps, I'll open the overview.