Re: Status Query: file-roller

I would love to file-roller continue developing and integrating best in nautilus, however, file-roller is also user other desktops.

Thank you.

Ikey Doherty <ikey solus-project com> wrote:
> If there are some mockups we can work from, it's something we can
> put some time into on our end :) Don't wanna see something we use
> so much go to waste.

It might be better to obsolete File Roller altogether and have
archives automatically handled by Nautilus. There's a few notes about
this on the wiki:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/Archives

Allan