Re: FOSDEM Desktops DevRoom 2016 Call for Participation

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 08, 2015 at 01:45:59PM +0000, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
Hi Christophe,

While I greatly appreciate your (and of everyone involved) voluntary
work on organising the devroom, I really wish we did not put all these
big projects into one devroom for just one day. Is there any way we
could get GNOME its own devroom (even for a day) in FOSDEM 2017?

Given the amount of projects asking for devrooms, I suspect this is
going to be hard. The FOSDEM organizers asked us to merge the devrooms
for a reason. We already only have this shared devroom only for a day.

Christophe