Re: Feedback from downstreams presentation from DX hackfest 2015

On Mon, Feb 02, 2015 at 08:05:00AM +0000, Philip Withnall wrote:
It was suggested that I send the presentation to DDL, since it might be
of general interest. I haven’t modified it from the hackfest version, so
please let me know if you have any questions.

Can we assume that most still needs to be actioned? Also interested what
discussions there were during the hackfest to improving this. E.g.
Should we maybe reach out to our advisory board? Some things mentioned
lack of documentation. So with DX hackfest and documentation at same
time I also wonder if there were any possibilities to improve this.

Slides:
http://people.collabora.com/~pwith/feedback-from-downstreams/presentation.pdf
Handout:
http://people.collabora.com/~pwith/feedback-from-downstreams/handout.pdf