Re: Installing DBus interface files for services

On Sat, 31.01.15 18:29, Philip Withnall (philip tecnocode co uk) wrote:

Since Cosimo’s goal here is using gdbus-codegen to generate code using
those interfaces, I don’t think it makes sense to pull the introspection
XML from processes which would have to be running at build time.

Oh no, that's not what I meant. I was more proposing to pull them
once, while you develop your stuff, and then shipping them in your own
tarball. So, don't pull them dynamically when you start building, but
you keep your own copy of the XML bits of other APIs, frozen and
stable in time in your own project.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Red Hat