Re: Anyone going to be using ConsoleKit for 3.16 ?

On Wed, Feb 04, 2015 at 09:48:19AM -0500, Ray Strode wrote:
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 4:24 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Having a configure option would not
mean it is suddenly gone (if they miss this email, they'd also not know
about the patch), but it clearly tells them it'll be gone.

Okay so there's a pretty good middle ground we can come up with here.
I'll leave the --with-console-kit argument in configure, but if it
gets used, then
I'll error out and point to the wiki page mclasen suggests in another message.

Ah, that's awesome!

--
Regards,
Olav