Re: Proposal to make GnomeLove official and move it to developer.gnome.org

Hi Allan,

So if we continue with the wiki, most of the points I pointed before continue to be a problem...

New jhbuild/git/whatever tutorials will came up... people won't find the appropriate one given that the wiki
is not official.
i.e. people say: it's a wiki, just modify it! Which is true, but I don't think we want that
for something like this.
Some people will prefer one tutorial over the other, and we will continue to link different
tutorials and continue maintaining all of them and having to deal with a mix set up of the newcomers
and newcomers will continue to be confused going back and forward on different guides.

We can agree on something like this wiki tutorial is the one we recommend, but we can't enforce it
at all if we not move to a official page like developers.gnome.org

So if it is a matter of logical splitting about 3rd party apps and Gnome contribution, I don't think it
matters that much
in practice no?

What do you propose to fix these problems if not? This is the only idea that came to my mind.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano