Re: GNOME Shell browser plugin

Sometimes Carlos solves bugs as fast as I can complain about them. ;)

On Sat, 2015-11-07 at 10:16 +0100, Carlos Garcia Campos wrote:
As long as the browser plugin solution work, I think the best (and
easiest) approach would be to make extensions a pre-installed
epiphany
web app.

Hm, not a bad idea; it's certainly much easier than the solutions that
have been proposed so far. I see two minor problems only:

* We have to make it possible to allow some NPAPI plugins to run in
Wayland, while intelligently keeping disabled anything that tries to
use X.

* We have to make it possible to support installing web apps under
/usr, so that they can be packaged by distros.