GTK+/win32 documentation is out of date

The wiki documentation building GTK+ on windows is out of date. I have a volunteer who will help document it if someone will spend the time with them on getting a win32 build up and running.

In the meanwhile, I need someone who will archive these pages.  We can't have documentation that go to dead links.  Either we have documentation or we don't.  Replace them with a wishlist or something.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK%2B/Win32

In any case, I have someone who will put in the effort if you will put in the time so that we only have to do this once.

I'd like to see a thriving GTK+ win32 community here and we need to at least get some semblance of documentation as a start and then let the community take over.

sri