Re: GTK+/win32 documentation is out of date

Hey guys,

Just started taking my first steps in GTK+ on the windows platform and the journey has been problematic to say the least.
There is a lot of information on the web regarding GTK+ compilation on windows, but most (if not all) is for previous/discontinued versions.
There are also a lot of dead links.

From talking to some devs that use GTK+, it appears that GTK+ is suppose to work on windows but not that many people can explain (in a quick and simple way) how to do it.

As I said I am taking my first steps with GTK+ and the help I get from the official page (http://www.gtk.org/download/windows.php) is to install msys2  and to follow an article on some blog. These are really not the things a new newcomer wants to read.

So if some of you knowledgeable people has a bit of time and patience, maybe we can create something better for all.

Thanks,
Acs