Re: Continuous Builds in GNOME

Hi,

A revert is not supposed to be "punishment" in any way... rather,
consider it as assistance to make sure GNOME stays buildable. :) But if
you really don't like it and don't want other folks reverting your
commits when you're not around, we can create a list of maintainers who
don't want this; that way, on the rare occasions when something breaks,
we can branch your module in jhbuild and tag it in Continuous instead
of reverting your change. I think it's generally better to avoid
branching/tagging, so I'd encourage maintainers to just accept the
occasional revert now and then, but it's understandable if we won't all
agree on this.