To GSOC mentors

Hello GSOC mentors,

Some of you volunteered to be mentors this year. Thank you for that. If you still haven't done so and think
you can give a hand, don't hesitate to add your project to the untriaged section of the GSOC ideas [0].

This year Google added a new requirement that we GSOC admins need to invite mentors one by one to register as
mentors in the GSOC website.
For that, we need to specify the email address of the mentor. So could you send to soc-admins gnome org what
email address do you want to use for the process?

Also, please subscribe to the mentors list [1] if you haven't done so.

[0] https://wiki.gnome.org/Outreach/SummerOfCode/2016/Ideas