Re: gnome project guidance

Hi Simran,

On Sat, 2016-03-12 at 15:09 +0530, SIMRAN KAUR wrote:
I am Simran Kaur, a 3rd year undergraduate student at BITS-Pilani and
I would like to contribute to gnome logs-search improvement  and
builder-search and also participate in GSOC2016.
I am at good at coding in C++ and have knowledge of C and Java as
well. Can you please guide me about the its source code and issues
and how can I contribute and proceed.

Welcome to GNOME!

Please see https://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers for how to start
contributing. For specific questions, feel free to ask on
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-love
or the #newcomers channel on GNOME IRC.

Cheers,
andre