GNOME Calendar plans for 3.22

Greetings,

as we release GNOME 3.20, it's time to start thinking about 3.22 features. Here's what I have in mind:

 - Week view: there was a mail thread about that, and I'm very happy to announce that Week view will happen in this release. Students (and I must say, strong ones) applied for working on this feature for GSoC/Outreachy. Mockups are available since last year [1][2][3][4], and the time to make them is now.

 - Edit dialog rework: Allan kindly reviewed the event editor dialog for Calendar, and we have a strong mockup [5] just waiting to be implemented. In fact, this work will add the ability to handle recurrency and alarms, long missing features.

 - Restyled date picker: this work will probably happen in Gtk+ side, but a reviewed version of the date picker (GtkCalendar widget) is available [5] and many other applications will benefit from this change

Suggestions are very welcome.