Re: GNOME Calendar plans for 3.22

I really love Gnome 3, but the most anti-feature It has (from my point of view) are:

 - Tracker installed and enabled as default (it should be optional)
 - Evolution integration with Gnome Desktop (again, this should be optional)
 - Gvfs and Nautilus seems to be under maintained (it is very slow for moving large files or many files)

It should be possible to be more modular and have a more light weight desktop with extras as optional and not mandatory?

I would gladly start working on these subject if there is no opposition to make them "modular" and "optional".