File roller extracting with double click, bug/feature ?

Hi all.

File roller extract my archives in current directory by double click since 3.22
Is this a bug or a feature ?

If it's a feature, is there a bug report or discussion I can track to understand why devs choose to make this change ?

IMHO, this is one of the most stupid features which is again probably copied from the full-of-stupid-features MacOS.
I mean, if you really want to extract an archive in the current directory, there is the "Extract here" context menu entry, and it's literaly the same amount of clicks.