Re: developer.gnome.org and meson

On Wed, 2017-08-09 at 08:33 -0500, mcatanzaro gnome org wrote:
Hi,

developer.gnome.org is going to have some problems because for meson
modules 'ninja dist' does not include generated gtk-doc files in the
tarball. At least one maintainer is working around this by manually
generating tarballs with gtk-doc included instead of using 'ninja
dist'. I don't recommend doing that since that's equivalent to
skipping
distcheck. It's better to use meson's dist target.
developer.gnome.org
is just going to have to learn to build docs itself.

Is anybody working on developer.gnome.org? Anyone interested in
taking
on this task? Otherwise it is going to be stuck with outdated docs.

I filed this:
https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/issues/2166

I don't know whether that's something we'd want longer term, but it's a
win short-term.

Cheers