Re: GitLab migration status and roadmap

Ah yes, this is slower than before, this was not the case with our
instances few weeks ago.

I need to check with Andrea.

I tried to load the commit log for json-glib (from North America)
and
it took 28 seconds. With our cgit the page loads in maybe half a
second. cgit shows waaaay more commits per page.

So... yeah.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Takes ~20-30s to load the commit list of
gexiv2 or json-glib, and just opening the overview page of a project
also takes ~10s.

But as Bastien also said, bugzilla has grown a bit slow since some time
as well. cgit is still fast, though.