Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On 7 December 2017 at 11:57, Germán Poo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:

Have you considered the backlash to GNOME that it may cause?
https://twitter.com/Amorelandra/status/938444347506180096

I just learned about it.

You should probably read the whole thread.

https://twitter.com/puppetmasterd/status/938577068803088384

And, yes: diversity is still an issue that we need to tackle [insert
subtle reminder here about the code of conduct rework that the board
is still working on and that I hope I'll see in my lifetime].

On the other hand: we're self-hosting our own GitLab instance, so we
get to be as inclusive as we can, without necessarily depending on
some other project to make the rules.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--