Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
And, yes: diversity is still an issue that we need to tackle [insert
subtle reminder here about the code of conduct rework that the board
is still working on and that I hope I'll see in my lifetime].

Small clarification - it's the working group [1] that's working on the
code of conduct, not the board. Also, it's an events code of conduct,
not one for online behaviour.

Allan
--
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Diversity/CoCWorkingGroup/