Re: GitLab update: Moving to the next step

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:

a) See the second comment of
   https://gitlab-test.gnome.org/mcrha/test/issues/2
   It shows like three lines of text (one line, then empty line, then
   third line). When you edit that comment you'll see I made it
   several lines, not only three - the interface is ignoring my
   Enter-s. Am I supposed to use some crazy tag when I want to divide
   paragraphs and/or write simple lines?

I was confused but figured out how to insert line breaks using Markdown:
just end the line with two spaces then a newline

For example this is on
a new line.

http://markdown-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/basics.html#line-return