Re: Transmitter - GUI for transmission-daemon and transmission-remote

Hi all,

Patrick, yup, we have talked. I had forgoten that you mentioned that to me, I will checkout how to connect directly to transmission-daemon. Currently, the performance seems just fine, but I will make the change for safety. It seems like libsoup is the library used by GNOME apps for that case.

Jan, the deprecated tool is transmission-cli, but transmission-remote is still maintained. But, what you said about the text generated is indeed a (possible future) problem.

Thanks for the responses.

Best regards,
Felipe Ferreira da Silva​