Re: Transmitter - GUI for transmission-daemon and transmission-remote

> On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 06:46:38PM -0500, Patrick Griffis via desktop-devel-list wrote:
>> and you already get the free infrastructure with the GNOME gitlab now

> I think that gitlab.gnome.org alone is not sufficient to host a project,
> for example is there a way to upload tarballs?

Oh you are right, I am more familiar with Github which has file hosting.
That would be a great feature to add to Gitlab.

> A bittorrent client could be part of apps, no? In that category there
> are games, an IRC client, developer tools, even a hex editor and
> gnome-multi-writer (some niche applications), so why not a bittorrent
> client? The boundary seems arbitrary.

Yeah, I didn't mean it didn't belong more so that, as somebody who doesn't
maintain any "official" GNOME apps, it doesn't seem like that valuable of a
distinction? The translators are probably the most valuable thing I can think
of.