Re: Pilot GitLab program

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 3:54 AM, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Expect Nautilus and librsvg (with Federico) to move to the pilot program this week.

Cool. I would just suggest making sure that your interns are careful not to push a non-ff merge (i.e. not to use merge requests), since that will confuse nautilus's git history until the end of time. A server hook to block this would be useful, since I expect the number of projects that want linear history is much higher than the number of projects that want to allow merge commits.

Michael