Re: irc.gimp.org is now available via Matrix (was: Re: Thoughs about communication)

Yeah this is so awesome!

/Mattias - who just deleted his IRCCloud account

Den 3 mars 2017 1:57 em skrev "Emmanuele Bassi" <ebassi gmail com>:
Thanks ever so much for this work, Matthew. It's really a great
addition to the communication channels for GNOME, and hopefully people
will start using Matrix much more. :-)

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

https://www.bassi.io