Re: Improving the way we build nightly apps

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Adrian Perez de Castro
<aperez igalia com> wrote:
I do not use JHBuild, as I rarely need it — and when it may be needed, it
feels clumsy. For 99% of my needs a ~130-line shell script [1] which sets
the environment in a way similar to how JHBuild does is enough. I do not
mind having to manually building a coupld of dependency modules now and
then, as for me most of the time the distribution (Arch Linux) has recent
enough packages.

You can use 'jhbuild buildone' if you don't want to build all the dependencies.

Jeremy