Re: Improving the way we build nightly apps

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:44:16AM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
So far, we have this gnome-nightly-apps repository which contains copies of
the flatpak manifests for a bunch of gnome apps. That is redundant and
suboptimal. Recently, flatpak has gained the ability to find manifests in
git repositories that you point it to, and we should use this to move the
json files to each applications git tree. Quite possibly there is already a
copy of it there anyway.

The Wiki page says that the switch should be made for both the master
and gnome-3-22 branches. Just to be clear, the <app>.app file in
the gnome-3-22 branch should have the GITBRANCH= line, right?