Re: Improving the way we build nightly apps

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Debarshi Ray <rishi is lostca se> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 11:44:16AM -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> So far, we have this gnome-nightly-apps repository which contains copies of
> the flatpak manifests for a bunch of gnome apps. That is redundant and
> suboptimal. Recently, flatpak has gained the ability to find manifests in
> git repositories that you point it to, and we should use this to move the
> json files to each applications git tree. Quite possibly there is already a
> copy of it there anyway.

The Wiki page says that the switch should be made for both the master
and gnome-3-22 branches. Just to be clear, the <app>.app file in
the gnome-3-22 branch should have the GITBRANCH= line, right?

Yes. Although I don't think a
GITBRANCH=master
on master would hurt. It is just not required.