Re: GNOME goal candidates

On Wed, 2017-03-01 at 14:22 -0500, Carlos Soriano via desktop-devel-
list wrote:
I think installed test etc it's not going to happen or be maintained
if we don't enable coverage with it too. I think that's the actual
trick that will keep us up with the initiative.

So I would go with both since the start, and together.

Best regards,
Carlos Soriano

OK then. Does anybody want to take ownership of this? It'd require
updating the goal pages to match the new best practices, maybe merging
them together, and updating the list of affected modules.

Michael