Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

Hi,

One thing we missed from the translators requirements is the workflow for tracking issues. At the moment, there's a "l10n" product [1] at Bugzilla where users report bugs choosing a language from "Components" list.

My question here is, how things are going to work with Gitlab now that all bug are per project?

At first thought, i'd say a repo only for reporting translations bugs could work. Another potential solution is to use labels and assignees (translation teams) per project. Both solutions have their pros and cons (for project maintainers and translation maintainers), so i'd appreciate your input on this.

Regards,

Tom

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/page.cgi?id=browse.html&product=l10n