Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
The Traceparser is another (basically) unmaintained custom extension we
have in our Bugzilla, with some confusing bugs (e.g. bug 744491).

I think we should remove this extension immediately. It provides limited value, since you almost always want to skip through the pretty little trace to see the full backtrace anyway. And this confusing bug is very serious.

It will be a shame to lose the feature that notifies you if your backtrace is similar to a backtrace in another bug, but we can live without and it's not worth the cost of bug 744491.

Michael