Re: Proposal to deploy GitLab on gnome.org

Hey Felipe,

What is that you are no fan of in the merge request workflow? Would a command line application thay works similarly to git bz fox these issues?

Regarding useless forks, why is that a problem? (Definitely something to take care on our infra though if it grows too big)

Cheers