Re: GitLab status update

On 4 September 2017 at 14:42, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
Hello all,

I'm happy to announce our GitLab instance at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/
is now officially open to host GNOME projects!

\o/

<snip>

Also early attempts to set up CI are being done, and we have successfully
set up the first project with CI which is already helping to make sure the
merge requests are merged only if CI passes. Green future is coming to our
build status.

Well, json-glib is having CI for a while [1] now :)

But this is not going to scale if we do not fix [2] .
Who should contact possible providers (exoscale, AWS, digitalOcean
...) to donate build time? Maybe the board?

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/json-glib/merge_requests/1
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Infrastructure/issues/1