Re: GitLab status update

Since there were some comments about missing transparency, I created public bug reports for those projects who requested to be part of the pilot program.
You can take a look at them at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Infrastructure/issues?label_name%5B%5D=PilotProgramRequest

Best
--
Carlos Soriano
Treasurer, Board of Directors

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 1:06 PM, Javier Jardón <jjardon gnome org> wrote:
On 4 September 2017 at 14:42, Carlos Soriano <csoriano gnome org> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm happy to announce our GitLab instance at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/
> is now officially open to host GNOME projects!

\o/

<snip>

> Also early attempts to set up CI are being done, and we have successfully
> set up the first project with CI which is already helping to make sure the
> merge requests are merged only if CI passes. Green future is coming to our
> build status.

Well, json-glib is having CI for a while [1] now :)

But this is not going to scale if we do not fix [2] .
Who should contact possible providers (exoscale, AWS, digitalOcean
...) to donate build time? Maybe the board?

Cheers,
Javier

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/json-glib/merge_requests/1
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/Infrastructure/issues/1