Re: GitHub mirror creates contribution problems

I remember to suggest a PR and the close response easily drive to correct place.

I know bugzilla and git.gnome.org by that time but guess that getting such response and don't look at it as it seems automatic is the real problem.

Anyway a README.md is available in our projects and is the default for github (and people used to github). Maybe a simple automatic rebase on master po f a README.md (and if you want a mirror-master branch as tip on github) can solve this