No app menu changes for GNOME 3.30, please!

Hi everyone,

I've noticed some apps have started removing their app menus, or
copying their app menu items elsewhere. Please, don't make any changes
to your menus yet! Unless we have a mass migration over a single
cycle, we'll end up with a complete mess.

The plan that I previously sent to this list [1] was to migrate away
from app menus next cycle (3.31.x). I had been hoping to get a
response to this...

Allan
--
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/AppMenuRetirement