Re: No app menu changes for GNOME 3.30, please!

Humm, from [1], I understood we could start the migration.
"Summer 2018
(...)
    Apps can start migrating during the 3.30 cycle
Fall 2018
(...)
    3.30 ships with app menu support in the shell, but most apps don't use it anymore "

I've already changed Notes [2] & [3] and build new stuff on that [4].

If I revert that we'll miss a new Notes feature. Please advice how to proceed.

Thanks.

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/AppMenuMigration
[2] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-notes/commit/3d9df51ea4a9d7a055cbf4145486d2040506d1e8
[3] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-notes/commit/38c8c37cf4d428103455d0b416178d35569aa05a
[4] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-notes/commit/23776cf3023ed9b56dcb81d04ac1852d5fd212f4

Hi everyone,

I've noticed some apps have started removing their app menus, or
copying their app menu items elsewhere. Please, don't make any changes
to your menus yet! Unless we have a mass migration over a single
cycle, we'll end up with a complete mess.

The plan that I previously sent to this list [1] was to migrate away
from app menus next cycle (3.31.x). I had been hoping to get a
response to this...

Allan
--
[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Initiatives/GnomeGoals/AppMenuRetirement