[GitLab] Easter gift, GitLab Pages are now enabled

As the subject says, we have now support for GitLab Pages, thanks to Andrea.

Take a look to the example I did for Nautilus with Hugo, which renders to this result. Gtk+, GIMP, Pitivi and the GUADEC website are some of the projects that will benefit.

Feel free to share your feedback in the issue report.

Happy holidays! 🍸

PD: The website linked it's a toy, not something we actually plan to have for Nautilus.