Re: [GitLab] Easter gift, GitLab Pages are now enabled

Hi,

Does this means we are going to put project's website inside project's
git repo? So your nautilus-web example is ultimately going to be merged
into nautilus' git repo? Or I didn't understood? That would be awesome!

Regards,
Xavier Claessens.