Re: Element in GTK which can be used for graphs

Hi,

My be goffice has what you need. It is used by gnumeric for the graphs
and more. You can find simple samples in the tests directory.
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/goffice

Hope this helps,
Jean

Le lundi 05 novembre 2018 à 00:40 +0100, bouke haarsma via desktop-