Re: Clarifications regarding GNOME Online Accounts

On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 at 15:53, <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
I suggest we don't continue to willfully violate Google's terms of
service now that the issue has been brought to our attention. The only
reasonable option seems to be to shut down our Google integration. Not
just from g-o-a, but also the Safe Browsing support in Epiphany.

I don't think it's a good idea to speculate about terms of service
like this (nor is it a great idea to discuss legal issues on a public
mailing list!) There may well be grey areas involved, and it's
probably best to get legal advice.

Until we know more, let's not throw dramatic suggestions around. The
original post in this thread still stands.

Allan